In fulfilling the legal obligation imposed on the Sicon Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k.
Based in Rudna Mała (seat address: 36-060 Głogów Małopolski, ul. Pod Borem 22B) (hereinafter referred to as: Sicon Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.) by the provision of Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council
(EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws UE. L. of 2016, 119, p. 1 as amended) (hereinafter referred to as: “Regulation”) we would like to inform you that:
1. Your personal information administrator is: Sicon Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. You can contact your data administrator via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Personal Data” by phone: +48 17 860 01 16 or in writing to the address to the seat of the administrator: 36-060 Głogów Małopolski, ul. Pod Borem 22B.
2. Your personal data will be processed only for the purposes necessary for:
• implementation of a contract concluded with Sicon Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. (Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation);
• implementation of obligations incumbent on Sicon Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. arising from legal regulations (Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation);
• conducting administrative activities of Sicon Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., including for analysis, statistics, reporting within Sicon Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. (Article 6(f) of the Regulation) which shall not be made available to other entities.
3. This data shall be processed for the period necessary to achieve the objectives indicated in paragraph 2 above, for the time necessary for the performance of the contract and, after its termination, for the expiry of the limitation periods of the claims of both parties relating to the contract. In addition, the data related to commercial transactions, will be archived for the periods specified in tax legislation.
4. You have the right to request access, rectification, deletion or restriction of processing from the administrator, the right to object to processing and the right to transfer data.
5. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
6. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 2.
7. The rights referred to above may be exercised, inter alia, by the means of contact indicated in point 1.
8. Data will not be subject to profiling.
Sicon Spółka z ograniczoną
Limited liability partnership